Emperor Norton's Ministry Of Information

I, Norton I, Emperor of These United States, call on my subjects to stand up!

Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Monday, October 02, 2006

Voting Day

Members of the Ministry of Public Assessment! Today I call upon you vote for your leader. Vote by attaching a non anonymous comment to this topic that identifies your choice. You may not vote for yourself. Additionally, remember that only current members of this Ministry can vote.

The alphabet will decide ties by first name.

Voting closes today at 5:00 PM San Francisco time.

NORTON I

5 Comments:

Blogger entropyblues said...

It is with great civic pride that I cast my vote in favor of "Rogi Ocnorb". His estimation surpassed all others in it's detail and depth and cleverness.

I would submit to all my fellow voters that he is clearly the best choice, and would support him in this office 100%.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Rogi Ocnorb said...

In view of their proper use of trending analysis in establishing a reasonable estimation of the current rice growing climate of the United States, I wholeheartedly endorse and support entropyblues as the most qualified candidate for Head of the Ministry of Public Assessment and encourage my fellows in the ministry to do the same.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Citizen Kane said...

While I would support either of the two candidates voted for so far, I have worked with Rogi before, so I know first hand the type of work he is capable of. Therefor my vote goes to.... entropyblues? Nah, Rogi get's the vote. :P

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Kirin said...

I cast my vote for entropyblues.

In truth, both entropy and rogi are more than worthy candidates. In the end, I decided that providing such an exact number based on extrapolation raised the danger of overconfidence.

(But, yeah, I'm pulling a difference out of the air here; good job to you both.)

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
Only for your car! immobilizer diagnostics ECUReader visa has cracked!
alfa romeo wire search alfa romeo air bag sensor available
alfa romeo brake
discount extends with
alfa romeo code textile
alfa romeo flow gauge
test prior alfa romeo starter

Thank you!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home