Emperor Norton's Ministry Of Information

I, Norton I, Emperor of These United States, call on my subjects to stand up!

Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Speak for our Children

Citizens of San Francisco! Our children are not criminals! The recent actions of the mayor of this fine City obviously indicate that he believes we raise thieves and murderers! Recently he has also stated concern that San Francisco has fewer children than ever before. Might it be because children feel threatened by his irrational statements and actions?

If Mayor Newsom feels he is doing his "damnedest" to attack problems that drive up violent crime, he needs to review his methods. Why would he attack children?

I summon my subjects to protest these bizarre statements of the Mayor. Convene on Friday September 15, 2006 at 5:27 PM in Civic Center Plaza to make your voice heard!

I will provide further instructions on Friday.

Norton I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home