Emperor Norton's Ministry Of Information

I, Norton I, Emperor of These United States, call on my subjects to stand up!

Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I Am Not Safe

My subjects, I am not safe. After hiding for a day I found this public computer to review your progress. Luckly for me Lazarus and Bummer are doing well, thank you kindly for asking. They console me greatly in this time of stife. Who is this council? Why must the persicute me so? I have done nothing to them. Nothing! I only stand for what is best in our Grand Nation. I am fearful for my life. I cannot stay here. I must go. Hide. Swim under Angel Island and see God. That is what I will do. They will never find me there. Never! Subjects, do not lose the courage to speak out and to do what is required of you. I must now leave your for a short while until it is again safe the evil is again tracking me i do not know what to do perhaps they do not know where i am yet or perhaps the clouds are coming in too quickly i cannot believe this is happening if only bummer and lazarus had the ability to keep a watchful eye while i survey my people if only the COUNCIL would leave me be i do not want to leave you kind citizens but i have no choice again i will return if i am not injured our found in the meantime only you can protect me now do what you can and repel the evil that has fallen upon us all while iamg oneensureyo ukeep upthego odw o r k an dcont inue tospr ea dmy mes sage shu tupicantheart hewin dowm ovingun dermyf eetandn owiti sdarkand iamgo ne no rtoni

5 Comments:

Blogger Jemmy Ducks said...

who is the council for american liberties? they are preventing the spread of the emperor's word! they are probably in league with the government that still thinks they are in power... we must stand with the emperor. DOWN WITH THE COUNCIL

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Morzas said...

You're a faker. The real Emperor Norton can't be touched by the government because he has natural authority over all in places of servitude.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm a little scared about all this, maybe we should keep our distance and see what develops. could be serious.
-f

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

while i am gone ensure you keep up the good work and continue to spread my message. shut up i cant hear the window moving under my feet and now it is dark and i am gone
Norton I

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When does a window move under one's feet? How does one hear a window move?
~S

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home